Minus 60 is a high purity blend of R290 propane and R170 ethane, an ideal alternative to synthetic refrigerants [R410A and R32]. HyChill Minus 60 is the natural solution for conversion of air-conditioning systems previously charged with synthetic refrigerants.
- Superb performance under high and extreme ambient temperatures
- Fast cool-down effect
- Superior energy efficiency
- Operates at lower pressures than synthetic refrigerants
- Switching from synthetic fluorocarbon refrigerants can dramatically reduce power bills and improve the lifespan of the RAC system.
- Can be used in a R410A and R32 compressor
- Compatible with R410A and R32 heat exchangers and expansion devices and common refrigeration materials and lubricants
- Some AC systems may not be suitable for Minus 60 conversions (especially where pressure is used for system control).
Hydrocarbon refrigerants are flammable and must be handled in a safe and responsible manner by properly qualified, trained and/or experienced technicians and mechanics. Relevant regulations or standards should always be adhered to.
Most commonly used refrigerants when mixed with oil vapour and air can be flammable. In plain terms, hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for both refrigeration and air conditioning use. However, like petrol, solvents, and other commonly used volatile products, hydrocarbon refrigerant are highly flammable, and therefore should not be released in the presence of an ignition source.
HyChill hydrocarbon refrigerants have a distinctive "rotting cabbage" odour added to to assist with leak detection. The odour can fade with time.
- High Purity Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Cylinder has a liquid withdrawal valve (upright position labelled)
- Packed in a cardboard box including refrigerant ID labels
- Safety Data Sheets and other usage guides available at https://hychill.com.au/sds or mailed on request.
4kg, 8.5kg cylinders and 350g cans.
Cylinders are fitted with a standard refrigeration liquid withdrawal valve.
HyChill Minus 60 does not require an ARC licence