HyChill HC32 is a Natural Organic alternative to R32 for air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
HC32 is a high-purity blend of R1270 (propylene) and R170 (ethane). By switching from R32 to HC32, you will experience significant reductions in power bills and minimize wear and tear on your refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
An air conditioner or refrigeration system using HC32 consumes 20-30% less power compared to R32 refrigerant. The efficiency of hydrocarbon refrigerants also allows them to cool/heat a room to the desired temperature in less time, resulting in substantial energy savings.
Features and benefits
- Direct replacement for R32
- Significant reduction in power consumption (20 – 30%)
- Reduced charge weight (Only 40% of R32 charge weight)
- Reduced refrigerant cost
- Operates at lower pressures compared to R32
- Reduces wear and tear on system
- GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 2! Hence, NO ARC LICENSE REQUIRED!
- ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) of 0! Hence, NO ARC LICENSE REQUIRED!
- Compatible with most common refrigeration materials and lubricants.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants are class 2.1 flammable as is R32 and must be handled in a safe and responsible manner. Relevant regulations or standards should always be adhered to.
Most commonly used refrigerants when mixed with oil vapour and air can be flammable. In plain terms, hydrocarbon refrigerants are safe for both refrigeration and air conditioning use. However, like petrol, solvents, and other commonly used volatile products, hydrocarbon refrigerant are highly flammable, and therefore should not be released in the presence of an ignition source.
HyChill HC32 has a naturally pungent odour, which can assist with leak detection.
- HyChill HC32 is composed of high-purity hydrocarbon refrigerants.
- Cylinder is packed in a cardboard box with refrigerant ID labels.
- Digital scales are highly recommended – Not only do they save a significant amount of time, but they also help prevent wastage of refrigerant.
HyChill HC32 is available in 4.5kg and 9kg cylinders, as well as 400g cans.
Cylinders come equipped with a standard refrigeration liquid withdrawal valve.
While our hydrocarbon refrigeration gas generally performs well in most systems, there may be a small number of systems where optimal performance is not achieved.