Minus 10 is a high-purity R600a [isobutane], the dominant single-ingredient refrigerant used in state-of-the-art light commercial and domestic refrigeration.
HyChill Minus 10 is the natural organic solution for medium temperature refrigeration. Its superior thermodynamic properties make it an ideal refrigerant for use in systems that aim at 6-star Energy Efficiency rating. It is the refrigerant of choice for domestic and light commercial refrigeration units, including fridges and freezers, drink dispensers and stand alone display units.
- Refrigerant of choice for domestic refrigerators Worldwide
- Used by most major OEM in domestic refrigeration applications
- Superior energy efficiency
- Significantly reduced charge weights
- Runs on purpose built R600a systems and compressors
- Excellent compatibility with refrigerant oils and lubricants.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants are flammable and must be handled in a safe and responsible manner by properly qualified, trained and/or experienced technicians and mechanics. Relevant regulations or standards should always be adhered to.
Most commonly used refrigerants when mixed with oil vapour and air can be flammable. In plain terms, hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for both refrigeration and air conditioning use. However, like petrol, solvents, and other commonly used volatile products, hydrocarbon refrigerant are highly flammable, and therefore should not be released in the presence of an ignition source.
HyChill hydrocarbon refrigerants have a distinctive "rotting cabbage" odour added to to assist with leak detection. The odour can fade with time.
- High Purity Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Cylinder has a liquid withdrawal valve (upright position labelled)
- Packed in a cardboard box including refrigerant ID labels
- Safety Data Sheets and other usage guides available at https://hychill.com.au/sds or mailed on request.
4.5kg, 9kg cylinders and 500g cans.
Cylinders are fitted with a standard refrigeration liquid withdrawal valve.
HyChill Minus 10 does not require an ARC licence