Minus 60 is a high purity blend of R290 propane and R170 ethane, an ideal alternative to synthetic refrigerants [R410A and R32]. HyChill Minus 60 is the natural solution for conversion of air-conditioning systems previously charged with synthetic refrigerants.
- Superb performance under high and extreme ambient temperatures
- Fast cool-down effect
- Superior energy efficiency
- Operates at lower pressures than synthetic refrigerants
- Switching from synthetic fluorocarbon refrigerants can dramatically reduce power bills and improve the lifespan of the RAC system.
- Can be used in a R410A and R32 compressor
- Compatible with R410A and R32 heat exchangers and expansion devices and common refrigeration materials and lubricants
- Some AC systems may not be suitable for Minus 60 conversions (especially where pressure is used for system control).
4.5kg, 9kg cylinders and 375g cans.
Cylinders are fitted with a standard refrigeration liquid withdrawal valve.
HyChill Minus 60 does not require an ARC licence